Overseas Chinese Students Direct Admission Application
2023 Fall Semester (September entry)
Admission result confirmed： Late January
Official admission result released：2023.02.06
The actual date might differ due to the change in the Ministry of Education and the Overseas Community Affairs Council’s work schedule. An updated timeline will be issued in this case.
1. Certificate of Identity
2. Certificate of Education Such as a Diploma/Certificate of Enrollment
3. Academic Transcript
5. Motivation (required for application to master’s programs): Including the study plan.
6. Recommendation letter(required for application to master’s programs)
7. Other Supporting Documents: Proof of achievement of specialized works (or special
performances), other relevant licenses, and certifications. Please attach English certificates if you are applying for English Program.
8. Photo: Each applicant must submit a 2x2-inch headshot taken within the last 6 months and
show a full front view of the face without wearing a hat.
9. Affidavit of identity and education
10. Confirmation of admission eligibility of Hong Kong/Macao residents
- Required for the Department of Information Communication and Department of Art and Design applicants—>Portfolio
All required application forms and relevant documents must be completed before the deadlines. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Applicants must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.
Nov 3, 2022